AXIS TEL AVIV
Axis Innovation is hosting our flagship innovation conference, Axis Tel Aviv, March 15-16th 2016 @ the Peres Center for Peace. For the conference we’ll be bringing top international investors to Israel to meet, network, and present alongside 25 selected series A Israeli tech startups. Last year we hosted over 80 investors from 20+ countries for the event (including Innovation Endeavours, BBVA, Qualcomm, Samsung, Flint Capital, Magma Ventures, DCM, and more). To see our panelists confirmed thus far click here.This years conference will focus on Fintech, Connectivity, Cyber, Big Data and IoT.
Axis Tel Aviv Highlights
- Startups pitches from around 25 Israeli startups
- Investors, VCs, Corporates from over 20 countries presenting on stage
- Networking and 1-1 meetings
- Keynote speakers and panel discussions on industry topics – over 50 speakers from around the world
- Germany Feature: following up with last year’s successful Germany Feature honoring 50 years of German-Israeli relations, Axis Tel Aviv 2016 will once again highlight the startup cooperation potential between Israel and Germany, this year with a focus on Bavaria. Visit the Bavarian Lounge at the Peres Center for Peace Library, which will be open throughout the conference.
What Makes Axis Tel Aviv unique
- Intimate setting – limited participants (under 200 people)
- Dealflow oriented environment and support
- Active and diverse global investors – all pitching on stage
Some of the delegates joining us:
Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners • Tiger Ventures • 500 Startups • Waarde Capital • Blue Wire Capital • Visa • Ford • Tyco Innovation • Leta Capital • Mastercard • TechExit • Life.Sreda • Benhamou Global Ventures • Bloomberg • Group SEB • Samsung Ventures • CEIIF • D-Raft • Naspers • Runa Capital • Pereg Capital • Team in residence • DoubleRock • CT Innovations • ATME • Daimler AG and more…
Peres Center for Peace, Tel Aviv