High-Tech Partnering Conference 2018
Pitches presented by innovative high-tech startups, thrilling panels with experts as well as 1:1 meetings with potential partners is all what you can expect at the 9th High- Tech Partnering Conference. In 2018 the event is themed „Startups and Grownups: Partnering for Success?!“.
The High-Tech Partnering Conference brings industry partner closer to innovative high-tech startups with the aim to work out concrete possibilities for cooperations and synergies.
- 10:10 STIHL digital and agile in the future – from strategy to implementation / Dr. Bertram Kandziora, Chairman of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG
- 10:30 Blockchain – the next internet? / Dr. Alex von Frankenberg, Managing Director of High-Tech Gründerfonds
- 14:00 Goodbye Linear Thinking / Stephan Balzer, German Ambassador of SingularityU
- 16:10 Blockchain – the next bubble? Panel Discussion with:
- Andrea Brauer, Author of “The Krypto Economy”
- Jörg von Minckwitz, Founder of Bitwala
- Dr. Alex von Frankenberg, Managing Director of High-Tech Gründerfonds
- 17:30 1:1 Meetings, use the possibility of networking at our regional food and wine market!
Our host Andreas Kleinschmidt will guide you through a multitude of thrilling agenda points.
The conference usually has about 500 participants who can exchange ideas in various workshops and 1:1 meetings. An overview of our start-ups can be found here. Impressions from this year’s conference can be found on our youtube channel.
Please click here for the registration, using your special Invite Only code.
Please do contact Rabea Hennigs (firstname.lastname@example.org) if there are any questions regarding the event.
Kameha Grand Hotel Bonn
Am Bonner Bogen 1