We connect the world in Munich. In 2007 we stirred up the blue and white sky above Bavaria with an invisible cloud. A very special cloud still revolutionizing worldwide business telephony to this day. We’re NFON AG, a worldwide leading provider of high-end telephone systems from the cloud. More than 150 creative, skilled and passionate employees in Munich, Mainz and over ten countries (eight other branches) throughout Europe ensure you stay talking. Whenever you want. Wherever you want. With whomever you want.
We take the telephone system out of the office – and into the NFON high performance computer centers. With an encrypted internet connection you can now access your phone system from around the world by phone, computer or smartphone, always connected to the classic telephone network.
Regardless of location, flexible, free and at a low price. And thanks to free for life cloud updates you’re always up to date. We make everyday business life a little simpler. And your communications more secure.
Whether you’re a local small business or international major enterprises: Our cloud telephone system can serve businesses of 2 to 249,000 employees. That’s what we like to do. That’s what we do best. With more than 10,000 satisfied customers. We’ve also received a certificate and seal from TÜV Saarland. And frequent praise from the media. ChannelPartner elected us the best known provider of cloud telephony service, the Handelsblatt writes about “calls from cloud 9”. And we keep doing what we know best: we connect what belongs together.
Hans Szymanski, CEO
- economist degree, Ruhr-University-Bochum
- 19 years c-level experience – including Jenoptik Laser, Optik, Systeme GmbH; Dematic GmbH
- Most recent position: CEO und CFO at Francotyp Postalia Holding
Jan-Peter Koopmann, CTO
- Graduate IT business engineer, Technische Universität Darmstadt
- 19 years of experience in the IT industry
- Management capacities with various businesses in the PBX industry (including Telenor, Tiscali)